Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blog stays as memories ?

http://www.ambimama.com/2006/03/19/sowmya-is-no-more-her-blog-stays-as-memories/

I came across this blog and needless to say, the word sowmya got my attention. The more I read it, the more similarities I saw - someone who liked writing just like that, someone who talked about Chennai...and I could not help placing myself in the same situation as she was and wonder how I would have reacted, my family would have reacted.....I made a note that I was going to write as much as possible too, so that my near and dear ones have my photos, blogs and everything possible to assure them of my presence......I had to stop these thoughts before they went on too far.....May her soul rest in peace !

And yes, I am glad I am alive, well and happy ! Thank you God !

1 comment:

  1. I am shocked to realize that we take life so much for granted.

    Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Hit Counter
Website Hit Counter I had decided to have a counter only after I hit a 1000 views and since it happened last week (as on 14 Dec 2009), now is the time to see some stats :)