Sunday, September 20, 2009

Are you ''brand''ed ?!

I recently got a request to a survey link from one of my cousins, who has to do this as a part of her studies. Here is the link - http://commuri.s4inh.sgizmo.com

The survey relates to how much brands are important to you and what experiences affect you as a consumer. To me, it was more like taking an English exam since the same questions are repeated in different forms. But I believe this technique is to establish the consistency and level of understanding of the person taking the survey. It was especially difficult to wrap my head around this since I don't really care about brands. But when I thought about it I realised it was only w.r.t clothes and when it comes to groceries or toiletry, I do stick to certain brands.

Anyway, I took the survey and it took me exactly 9 minutes. If you can spare that amount of time, go ahead and take the survey and help my cousin. I already warned her that if someone sweared in his/her response, she was going to get that forwarded to her too :D

2 comments:

Hit Counter
Website Hit Counter I had decided to have a counter only after I hit a 1000 views and since it happened last week (as on 14 Dec 2009), now is the time to see some stats :)