Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Game for a survey ?

Can you answer 18 questions about your experience in Germany to help prospective students ? Can you spare 11 minutes of your time (I timed it :D) ?

I am helping to write a book on studying in Europe and one part of it deals with leveraging on the expertise of former students. Your email addresses and names will not be shared with anyone or published anywhere. Only the results of the survey will be published. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, just write to me.

You can find the survey questionnaire here. Let me know if you have any trouble accessing it or if any of the questions are not clear.

Also forward this survey to others since I need at least 100 responses for the results to be statistically significant :)

Thanks for your help !
Hit Counter
Website Hit Counter I had decided to have a counter only after I hit a 1000 views and since it happened last week (as on 14 Dec 2009), now is the time to see some stats :)