Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Meet the baby online !

Gone are the days where you get a letter by post announcing the arrival of the little one....
Gone are the days you get a phone call at an odd hour giving you the good news....
Gone are the days you get the news along with a picture in an email from the dad, few days after...

Now it is time to meet the baby online ! You get to see a photo of the baby alone, then with his/her proud parents and his/her vitalstatistix (:D) and of course with his/her name.

This is a service offered by the hospital where you can sign out a camera, take pictures and then the hospital will send out the password protected personal web page link to all the people on your list. Apparently, you can register for this service before your due date or at the hospital !! Adra sakkai...adra sakkai....

I got one such email over the weekend and I was totally excited - Well, if I can have a wedding website, you don't think I would have thought about having one for the baby, eh ?! And this makes my job all the more easier when I get to that stage :D !

To quote R.S.Shivaji ''Technology has improved verryy mucch''...actually its the disruptive thinking that accompanies technology that impresses me all the more!

Moms/Dads, no more I-forgot-my-camera or I-was-too-busy-to-send-an-email !

Thanks to andoo.de for the cute baby pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit Counter
Website Hit Counter I had decided to have a counter only after I hit a 1000 views and since it happened last week (as on 14 Dec 2009), now is the time to see some stats :)